Wednesday, November 18, 2015

Thursday November 19th Events & Activities Rundown


There are a few activities going on today so I wanted to give you a post with links!

Ongoing Activities

Mommy & Me @10am and Storytime @11am @ Galveston Children's Museum (Tues-Fri)
Ice Land Sculptures & Festival of Lights @ Moody Gardens

Weekly Events & Activities (Thurs Nov. 19th)


Galveston Children's Museum

     Homeschool Kids Puff Mobiles - 2-3:00pm 
     Children's Yoga with Paige Mayuex - 4-4:45pm
       Notes: Children's Yoga is for ages 4-10 and they ask that you call ahead to sign up. It's $8 per child. Since it's for older kids I've never tried it, but I think it would be fun!      
    GCM CALENDAR

Moody Gardens

      Festival of Lights - Food Drive Thursday 2for1 Festival of Lights Admission - 6-10pm
     Notes: Bring a non-perishable food item and get 2for1 admission to the Festival of Lights! I haven't been yet this year, but I bet it's great if it's anything like last year. This is a great way to save some money. This will be offered every Thursday throughout the festival!      
     MOODY GARDENS (click on events)

Stay tuned for a weekend rundown on Friday! Then on Sunday I will start a weekly rundown to help y'all plan your week! Everything will be on there with links and you can refer back to it each time I send out a reminder for the days activities on Facebook.


Did I miss something? Please let me know so I can add it!

No comments:

Post a Comment